35th Edition of the Italian Conference on Computational Logic (CILC)
September/October 2020 - Rende, Italy
This year's edition will be the 35th in the series of an event that is traditionally important for the community. Given to the evolving COVID-19 situation worldwide, the Conference chairs and the GULP Executives decided to hold CILC 2020 as a fully virtual conference.
Due to the exceptional situation, submission deadline has been extended, and conference dates have been slightly postponed. New schedule of important dates can be found here.
CILC (Italian Conference on Computational Logic) is the annual conference organized by GULP (Group of researchers and Users of Logic Programming, http://www.programmazionelogica.it/).
Its 35th edition will be held in Cosenza (Italy) on September 24-25, 2020.
Since the first event of the series, which took place in Genoa in 1986, the annual GULP conference represents the main opportunity for users, researchers and developers working in the field of computational logic to meet and exchange ideas. Over the years the conference broadened its horizons from the specific field of logic programming to include declarative programming and applications in neighboring areas such as artificial intelligence and deductive databases.
- 2020 06 15: Conference dates slightly postponed, and IMPORTANT DATES updated. Please have a look at updated important dates.
- 2020 05 05: DEADLINE EXTENDED! Please have a look at updated important dates.
- 2020 05 05: New Call for Papers is OUT.
- 2020 05 04: CILC 2020 will be held as a "virtual" event. Details will be released later on.
- 2020 02 04: Preliminary Call for Papers is OUT :)